About Naresh Kumar (Author of The Professionals Point)
I am a Software Architect, BTech Computer Science, and an enthusiastic Blogger. I have great passion for programming and learning new things. I keep on learning from my seniors as well as from my juniors. Whatever I learn in my daily life, I make online notes of all my leanings and share with the software developers and programmers around the globe. Above all, I maintain a healthy relationship between my professional and personal life.
Areas of Expertise
Delphi 2007 / 7 / 2010 / XE2 / XE4, C#, ASP.NET, WPF
Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2008 / 2012, Interbase XE, Firebird 2.5.2
Third Party Tools
DevExpress for Delphi XE4 and .NET, ReportBuilder 15 for Delphi, Indy 10 for Delphi, EurekaLog 7 and MadExcept for Delphi etc.
I started my career as a software developer from Nov 2009. Till now, I have worked upon above technologies with US, UK, Netherlands and Germany clients. I have worked upon various versions of Delphi like Delphi 2007, Delphi 7, Delphi 2010, Delphi XE2 and Delphi XE4. I have also worked upon C#, ASP.NET and WPF.Social Contacts
- Currently, I am working for a US based client in the fundraising domain in Delphi 7.
- I worked in a Delphi 2007 application for a German Airlines. Converted this application to WPF.
- I migrated a Delphi 7 application to Delphi XE4 for a US based client.
- I worked in a WPF application for a US based client in Heath Insurance domain.
- I made a socket programming application in Delphi XE2 using Indy components for a German client for monitoring retail operations.
- I worked in a shipping domain project for a UK and Netherlands based client which used Delphi 2010, Delphi Prism and .NET 2008 technologies.
New Delhi, India