2. Rails are an open source Ruby framework for developing database-backend web applications.
3. Rails include everything needed to create a database-driven web application using the Model-View-Controller (MVC) pattern.
Services provided by Action Controller include session management, template rendering, and redirect management.
-dynamic: In dynamic scaffolding you have to define controller and model one by one.
2. Relationships (like has_one, has_many, HABTM etc.)
3. Callbacks (like before_save, after_save, before_create etc.)
4. Suppose you installed a plugin say validation_group, So you can also define validation_group settings in your model
5. ROR Queries in Sql
6. Active record Associations Relationship
sudo gem install magic_multi_connection. After installing this gem, just add this line at bottom of your environment.rb require “magic_multi_connection”
2. Gemfile and Gemfile.lock (where all your gem dependencies lies, instead of environment.rb)
3. HTML5 support
Abyss Web Server- is a compact web server available for windows, Mac osX and Linux operating system.
Apache and nginx
path=> rootpath conf/environment.rb
config.frameworks- = [action_web_service, :action_mailer, :active_record
:adapter=> ‘postgresql’, :user=>’foo’, :password=> ‘abc’, :database=>’whatever’})